How to fix Skype Blank White Screen After Login?
Today, i will teach you. How to fix the Skype blank/white screen issue, after entering Skype user name and password. In fact, Skype displays only the menu bar and an empty window, without any information or an error message to understand what cause the problem.
Issue in details: On a Windows XP or 7 based computer, the Skype application displays an empty (blank) window, after typing the Skype credentials. In some computers, the issue is more weird, because Skype application works fine when using a different account to connect to Skype
This tutorial contains several methods to resolve the "SKYPE EMPITY LOGIN" issue, after press the Sign-In button to login to Skype.
SOLUTION 1. Scan your computer for Antivirus & Malware.
First, check your computer for Antivirus and malware infection by using this Malware Removal Guide. Then try to connect to Skype again.
SOLUTION 2. Delete Skype Login information.
1. Press the Windows Key+ R key to open the run command box.
2. In the Search box, type: “%appdata% & click OK.
Picture for appdata:-
3. Delete the Skype folder.
4. Download Skype LoginCleanup on your desktop.
5. Extract "logincleanup.zip".
6. Run 'LoginCleanup' as administrator.
7. Start Skype.
SOLUTION 3. Reset Internet Explorer settings. *
* By resetting Internet Explorer, you restore your browser to the state where it was when first installed on the PC.
Click on Setting icon or Tools then click on Internet Options.
Picture of Internet Option:-
At the Advanced tab press the Reset button.
Picture of Advanced Tab:-
Check the Delete Personal Settings checkbox and press Reset.
Picture of Reset:-
Restart Internet Explorer.
Try to connect to Skype again.
SOLUTION 4. Add the /legacylogin switch to Skype shortcut.
1. Right click on Skype icon (at the taskbar) and select Quit Skype.
Picture of Quit Skype:-
2. Delete the Skype icon from your Desktop.
3. Using Windows Explorer, go to the following location(s), according your OS version (32 or 64 bit) *
C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe
Note: If you cannot find the "Skype" folder at the above locations then look at this location:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\Skype.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\Skype.exe
4. Right click on "Skype.exe" file and create a shortcut to your desktop. (Send to -> Desktop)
Picture of Skype Shortcut:-
5. Right click on the Skype shortcut (on your desktop) and select Properties.
6. Click the 'Shortcut' tab and at the end of the 'Target' line type /legacylogin and press OK:
"C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" /legacylogin (Path for 32 bit OS)
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" /legacylogin (Path for 64 bit OS)
Picture of Skype Target:-
7. Double click at the (new) Skype shortcut to login to Skype. *
Note: If you still view the blank/white screen in Skype window, then replace the "/legacylogin" value, with the following value: /username:Skype_Login_Name /password:Skype_Password **
"C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" /username:Skype_Login_Name /password:Skype_Password
Don't forget to replace the "Skype_Login_Name" and the "Skype_Password" fields, with your own Skype credentials.
SOLUTION 5. Uninstall and re-Install Internet Explorer.
1. Navigate to Windows Control Panel and open Programs and Features ("Add or Remove Programs" ).
remove internet explorer
3. Select the 'Internet Explorer' and click Uninstall.
4. Wait until the removal/uninstall process is completed and then restart your computer.
5. After computer restart, download and install the latest Internet Explorer version for your system.
Download the latest version of IE
6. After IE installation restart you computer and try to connect to Skype again.
SOLUTION 6. Complete Uninstall and re-Install Skype Application.
If you still face problems then follow the steps below to completely remove the Skype application from your PC and to re-install Skype.
1. Quit Skype. (Right-click on Skype taskbar icon and click Quit Skype)
2. Uninstall Skype using Programs and Features.
3. Then download and run the Skype Removal Tool (SRT.exe) to remove all Skype traces.
4. After uninstall, press the Windows+ R keys to open the run command box.
5. In the Search box, type: %appdata% & click OK.
6. Delete the Skype folder.
7. Download and reinstall the latest Skype version.
1. If you have problems, while installing Skype, by using the latest Skype installer package, then install Skype by using the Skype Full Installer package.
2. If you own a Windows XP or a Vista based computer and you have problems with the latest Skype version, then try to install a previous version of Skype from here.
SOLUTION 7. Sign-In to your Skype Account from Internet Explorer.
If you still face the "blank/white window" issue in Skype, then try the following procedure:
1. Quit Skype application.
2. Open Internet Explorer and Sign-in to your Skype Account.
Picture for Skype web plugin:-
3. After Sign-in, double-click at your Skype shortcut (on your desktop) to launch Skype, or use the Skype for Web plugin for your Skype calls.
Note:- Hope, your issue will be fixed.
GO TO HOME PAGE
**********THANKS FOR VISITING OUR SITE**********
All online on line casino video games licensed by the Gambling Commission are lawful and protected to play. The use of community applied sciences that hinder knowledge circulate monitoring ensures accounts security. In addition, the two-factor authentication procedure is used for more security. Collaboration with eCOGRA, a recreation testing group, additionally be|may also be|can be} considered 1xbet korea an important issue for safe gambling.ReplyDelete